Which life experience shaped you the most? This was the theme we ended up discussing on our recent Cafe Self Q&A which we started with a question: “How long should we treat a point with Colourpuncture or for how long we can ‘wear’ Esogetic crystals?”
The short answer: start with minimal recommended timing as per instruction manual and then let your experience guide you. Notice when any reaction comes and carefully observe yourself: bodily felt senses, emotions, memories, images, feelings, associations.
When there is a reaction, we have a choice:
- Simply stop Colourpuncture or Crystals application on Acupuncture point/Reflex Zone
- Move to the next step of our treatment protocol
- Change Colorpuncture colour to complementary (Red to Green; Orange to Blue; Yellow to Violet) or temporarily swap the positions of Crimson and Light Green or Yin and Yang crystals
This video is a fragment from our November 2022 Cafe Self Q&A – thank you for your great questions!
Subscribe to our Newsletter ‘Questions to the Soul’ for subscribers-only offers and news. If you need any support or more details on how to use our suggestions, please get in touch using the form below, I’m happy to help!
- “Live by the Sun, Love by the Moon”
- Self Care: Polarity and Elements
- Yin Yang Crystals on Acupuncture points