- This event has passed.
Colourpuncture: FREE mini consults
November 1 @ 8:00 am - November 30 @ 5:00 pmFree
FREE, no obligations 15-20 min 1:1 online consultations November 2023: please get in touch and ask me anything you would like to know about Colourpuncture and what it can help you with – or to learn a tailor made short treatment protocol to address your current needs.
We are now well into November and I feel November is a perfect month for active self-care and deep healing; it’s a season of closures and preparation for winter rest in nature and as humans we also tend to move more inwards. We are about to wrap up the year but we are not yet fully consumed by all the activity which usually comes around December festivities and then a New Year when we turn the page completely.
I hope you have been really good to yourself and supported yourself, your health and your life journey with some form of self-care 🙂
- If you feel you would do with an update to your self-care, during a month of November I’m inviting you for a free, online, absolutely no obligations 15-20 minutes Colourpuncture consultations
- We will create a simple and short protocol which will address your immediate health needs – or life questions
- This points combinations – or Reflex Zones combinations or Lines combinations or Dream Zones combinations – will take anything from 2 to 5-10 min to do every day – depending on how much time you decide to create for your daily self care.
- If you repeat this protocol every day from 2 weeks to a month, will experience a much better state of health, energy, mood and motivations before the end of this year and so this will create a good foundation from which you can plan your 2024.
This is my gift to Colourpuncture community – I feel I was given Colorpuncture as a gift in my life and I’m happy to share what I’ve learnt. There are absolutely no obligations – just me helping you with anything you need to know about Colourpuncture.
If you would like to take part in our mini consultations all you need is a keen interest in Colourpuncture. It doesn’t matter where you are on your Colourpuncture journey:
- you might have just invested into your Perlux, Colourpuncture light set and you have no idea where to start and what is best,
- maybe you don’t have a Perlux but you like the idea of Meridian therapies and Acupressure and you’re wondering how you can use Colorpuncture protocols with Acupressure to start with,
- or maybe you took one of the trainings in Colourpuncture and if you took any of the trainings in Colourpuncture you know that Colorpuncture is a vast and beautiful ocean and sometimes it is difficult to know where to start and which treatment to choose if you’re only starting.
- you might need to know something about Colourpuncture for health reasons such as headaches, stomach aches, joint problems, colds – any physical health issues,
- you might feel you need to sort out some current or past emotional problems such as automatic emotional reactions which are not constructive or any current or past emotional entanglement which you feel keeps you somewhat ‘stuck’ in life,
- you might want to translate a particular life problem into Colourpuncture treatment such as relationships, boundaries, sense of Self, maybe reframe a childhood issue, maybe your future direction in life.
So, in a nutshell these free mini consultations are for you if you have a keen interest in Colourpuncture and if you’d like to make your Colourpuncture self care simple and effective. So, get ready for your consultation – just focus on what you truly need in this moment in time.
- Ask me anything you would like to know about Colourpuncture for health and well being
- Or, if you are familiar with Colourpuncture and would like to update your knowledge and skills, learn a short treatment protocol tailor made for your self-care: physical health, emotional health, spiritual health if you wish – direction in life, sense of Self.
Beyond November 2023 when I’m offering these consultations please get in touch anyway because there will be a waiting list: this is something I will likely to do again at some point in future.
If you know somebody who can benefit from a chat with me about Colourpuncture or Acupressure self care, please share this video with somebody you care about who you feel can benefit from a Colourpuncture or Acupressure consultation.
If you don’t have your Colourpuncture Perlux yet, don’t worry: Acupressure on Colourpuncture points will give very good results.
I hope you will be good to yourself and take this opportunity to update your self-care with Colourpuncture and I’m looking forward to meeting you soon for your free mini Colourpuncture or Acupressure consultation online in November – I’m happy to help!