Where do you start with Colourpuncture – and how do you make a plan? This is the question our new students ask most often. Here is a simple practical solution which is pretty much ‘universal’ – if you have any questions about your particular situation such as present health condition which you are aiming to resolve with Colorpuncture, please do get in touch using the form below.
Types of treatments in Colourpuncture:
This is my own classification based on experience of teaching and giving Colourpuncture for practical guidance on ‘how many and how often’. There are various Colorpuncture treatment types, but at the very start you will likely learn the following:
- ‘Body’ treatments: Basic Lymphatic; Basic Endocrine, Basic Degenerative. The main principle here is to start daily of twice weekly and then start spreading them out in time as your health situation improves. The final maintenance stage will be anything from once/week for ongoing conditions such as chronic inflammation for example or endocrine insufficiency to once/month or once in 6 weeks or even once in half a year or a year if your condition is fully resolved.
- Daily treatments: Coordination 1, 2 or 10; Polarity or Laterality treatments. There are balancing (the Coordination treatments) or ‘preparation’ or ‘opening’ treatments (Polarity and Laterality). To the category of ‘daily’ treatments also belong say ‘Cold/Flu’ treatment which you will repeat every 4 hours in an acute stage of cold and any pain treatments.
- ‘Conflict Resolution’ treatments: For Prenatals, there is a good tried and tested sequence; for heavy diseases we start daily and often and then spread out as the symptoms resolve. Prenatals need to be repeated once a year or so (not a full sequence may be just one or two treatments to refresh). For deeply imbedded diseases the maintain will be around once/week or once/month depending on the condition.
- ‘Reset’ treatments: ‘Big Coordination’, Lymphatic Reset etc. Also any treatment done as a sequence in the past, when repeated will act as a reset of this principle. We do these from once/month or once/6 weeks to once/half a year or a year.
- Personal Development treatments: ‘Four Life Principles’, ‘Abundance and Boundaries’, ‘Sun Rhythms’ etc are treatments aimed at making our life better and strengthening an already positive elements in our life rather than purely healing the physical problem. These can be done from 4 to 12 consecutive days, please do get in touch using the form below for more detailed guidance on these. You can repeat these as needed – for example the ‘Four Life Principles’ are ideal around a New Year or a start of a new chapter in life; ‘Sun Rhythms’ are ideal around your Birthday and the time opposite to it.
Start simple, start with Coordination 1!
We all start with good old Coordination 1 or ‘Morning Brain Balance’ as this is the easiest Colorpuncture treatments; however, after a while we tend to forget about it as it seems ‘too simple’. Don’t! Coordination 1 is a health staple and a real gift. It contains all spectral colours except Turquoise; it touches upon main health principles (Yin and Yang; Endocrine and Lymphatic systems; energising the spine and calming the mind) and it’s perfect to start tuning into your body’s reaction to Colorpuncture.
When you do Coordination 1 as a Colourpuncture meditation, you can just make yourself comfortable, relaxed and receive – or you can focus on what you are actually doing and what you are trying to achieve with this particular Colorpuncture treatment. Coordination 1 is just an example – you can do absolutely the same with any other treatment. Focusing on what each point is doing for you, you can go off the Colourpuncture colour indications or name of Acupuncture or Colorpuncture point or a Reflex zone (for example, Ren 8 = ‘Spirit Gate’). It’s useful to consider the layers too as each point has several indications.
And, make notes! Your an either do some Journalling after your treatment to record your reactions or make some quick notes on every point. Written and then read over a period of time this will become an invaluable guide to how you personally react to a colour; a point or a principle.
Any questions – please get in touch using the form below, I’m happy to help 🙂
- Morning Colourpuncture
- Meaning of Spectral Colours in Colourpuncture
- Journalling: CLARITY!
- ‘Four Life Principles’: supporting the new beginnings