Just like the Sun gifts us with its warm life giving rays, Colourpuncture ‘Sun Lines’ family gifts us with a connection to the very core of a particular principle as it is manifested in our body. Sun Lines cover all organ systems and all the levels within these: from energy principle of Letting Go and Inspiration to real workings of organs of Lungs and Large Intestine; from Fear to Trust energy oscillations to diseases of organs of Kidneys and Bladder and so on.
When we start with our Colourpuncture practice, we tend to skip Sun Lines as we have so much to choose from, and Sun Lines look – on the surface – as a nice-to-have-but-not-absolutely-needed add-on to our already busy ‘main’ protocol. And yet Sun Lines are vital at some step of our therapy process because of their powerful therapeutic impulse; Sun Lines hold a high position in a hierarchy of Colorpuncture therapies and treatments – they are close neighbours of Grey Fields and Transmitter Relays. The more we give and receive Colorpuncture, the more we discover and appreciate abundant gifts of Colourpuncture Sun Lines.
- I tend to use Sun Lines to support two very different groups of patients: people who have a strong sense of Self, abundant creative energies and vitality of Fire principle and people who live very far from all these: people who dedicate their lives mainly to service to others, often at the expense of Self. In both cases what is needed is a dynamic balancing of life giving creative Fire energy for Self and Others; to warm the inner Self and the outer Self; to balance work and rest; to give and receive and so on.
- Sun Lines as a therapy are invaluable when complaints ‘come and go’, repeatedly – our treatments are working well for a while but then without any obvious reasons, the complaints return in some form as if something is missing. This can often be resolved by using Sun Lines.
- Sun lines are also used, similar to Colourpuncture Ellipses, to make our Colorpuncture treatment more ‘complete’: while Ellipses are used more for softening and balancing, Sun Lines are used to add a necessary energy and depth and so using the Sun Lines often resolves the issue by tapping into the very core of a principle related to it.
Here is the video transcript 🙂
“If you want to go deeper with a particular principle – so for example you are receiving an Endocrine sequence or Lymphatic sequence and there is something that is happening but not quite happening to the degree you want. At this stage it’s nice to receive what is called ‘Sun Lines’ (Colourpuncture therapy), because ‘Sun Lines’ is a family of Colorpuncture treatments which are really really tapping into the core of this principle – as it is manifested in our body. And so this way because it is so high level in hierarchy of Colourpuncture treatments, that you can get much deeper. So for example: if you’re dealing with let’s say issue of colds; flus; you know all these respiratory diseases which seem to come and go and come and go, again again and again – even though you’ve done your ‘Cold’ sequences, you’ve done your lymphatic sequences, it’s really nice to go for ‘Lymphatic Sun Lines’ because it will take you to a different level; it will really help to resolve the problem on a bigger level. So this is what you can do in terms of Colourpuncture, within the Colorpuncture; how you process your Colourpuncture ‘reactions’ with Colorpuncture, with other Colorpuncture treatments. There are millions of ways – these are just a few obvious examples.”
This video is a fragment from our April 2022 Colourpuncture Q&A and here we mention just some general rules and examples. If you are already practicing Colorpuncture and need more specific information, please get in touch using the form below. If you feel inspired by Colorpuncture and want to learn more of this beautiful healing system, please join us for one of our training events. If you are a Colourpuncture therapist already or just starting in Colorpuncture, we are here to support you on every step of your journey!
- Next FREE Colourpuncture Q&A call
- All Colourpuncture events and trainings from Colourpuncture Academy